Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I've been a Honda Civic owner for decades, but am looking to get a Hyundai Tucson. Were it not for COVID, I probably would have bought one already.

I have been lurking for several weeks and decided to become a member. My thanks to the forum administrators for setting up and running such a useful site and for helping to maintain the positive atmosphere I see here. Thanks, too, to everyone who has been so kind as to answer other poster's questions.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson HEV Ultimate; White/Grey
237 Posts
Hi all,

I've been a Honda Civic owner for decades, but am looking to get a Hyundai Tucson. Were it not for COVID, I probably would have bought one already.

I have been lurking for several weeks and decided to become a member. My thanks to the forum administrators for setting up and running such a useful site and for helping to maintain the positive atmosphere I see here. Thanks, too, to everyone who has been so kind as to answer other poster's questions.
Welcome! I dare say, it'll be quite a change from a Honda Civic, which is a great car, but a Tucson will be a noticeable bump in luxury, refinement and size/cargo! Depending upon what year of Civic you have, it could also be a significant jump in technology and safety too.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My Civic is from 2009; the Tucson will be a huge improvement in every area you mentioned. The Tucson will also even get slightly better gas mileage than my much smaller current vehicle.

I love new tech and am thrilled by the new safety features. There is a lot to learn about them, and I have already started reading through the owner's manual even before I buy a Tucson. I won't remember everything, I'm sure, but I will at least be exposed to the different features. I expect to be a bit overwhelmed with it all when I first start driving it, but overwhelmed in a very good way. (Kid in a candy shop, anyone?)

Joy,
Lynn

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.