Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a '22 Tucson Limited and I'm trying to figure out how to properly set seat settings to correspond with the user profile in use. Here's the problem - I get in the car after my wife last drove it. I select setting '2' (my setting) on the driver's door, start the car then select my user profile. It immediately reverts back to my wife's seat setting.

I don't see anywhere in Settings where I can correlate seat settings to a user profile. Can anyone steer me (no pun intended) in the right direction? Thanks.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think you need to change to your profile, then set the seat; going fwd your profile will have your seat.

There's 2 seat settings per profile.
Samantha, thanks, I'll give that a try and will report back.
I never change profiles. Just have one setting for me and one for the wife.
.Alan, thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, that won't work for me and my wife (but that would have been the easy solution).

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Samantha, thanks, I'll give that a try and will report back.

.Alan, thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, that won't work for me and my wife (but that would have been the easy solution).
Just wanted to let you all know that when we went into our profiles and set the seats that it kept them correctly. Thanks for your assistance!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts