did you get any update? I'm in the same situation.
Yes, here is what I’ve gathered:
1. My car showed up online with a specific delivery date.
2. Then, my car’s due date changed to an earlier date.
3. Within a day, it said it was in-transit.
4. Then, I couldn’t find it online at all.
5. When a car is in Hyundai’s system, it will have a delivery date with where it’s going, but it isn’t in the intended dealership’s inventory.
6. Once the vehicle is officially in transit to the dealership, it is changed to their personal inventory.
7. Because I already had a claim on the vehicle, the dealership removed it from their available inventory to avoid it being sold to another customer. Thus, I couldn’t find it online.
8. In my situation, it left a train yard in Portland the week of January 3. Once it was loaded on a train for Chicago, it switched to my dealership’s inventory. From Chicago, a car hauler will bring it to my dealership. My car arrives next week on January 18.