Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have hybrid turbo limited for about 3 weeks. Beautiful car; acceleration is awesome. Doors will not open with key fob. Will not open with blue link. Get open with key. Will not start. Have to jump it from hybrid battery. Yes, there is a button that you can push that tells the car to jumpstart itself. Went online and found another owner with this problem. Has anyone else experienced this? Car goes into dealer on July 5.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have hybrid turbo limited for about 3 weeks. Beautiful car; acceleration is awesome. Doors will not open with key fob. Will not open with blue link. Get open with key. Will not start. Have to jump it from hybrid battery. Yes, there is a button that you can push that tells the car to jumpstart itself. Went online and found another owner with this problem. Has anyone else experienced this? Car goes into dealer on July 5.
Howdy. Just had this issue this morning. Woke up to an email from Bluelink telling me there was a battery problem. Went to the garage and the car was dead. It’s a 2022 Tucson Hybrid SEL. Used the button the on the dash to reset battery. Started up after scaring the crap out of me. The horn is loud and it blows after pressing the reset button. Drive it around and will call dealer in awhile.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Howdy. Just had this issue this morning. Woke up to an email from Bluelink telling me there was a battery problem. Went to the garage and the car was dead. It’s a 2022 Tucson Hybrid SEL. Used the button the on the dash to reset battery. Started up after scaring the crap out of me. The horn is loud and it blows after pressing the reset button. Drive it around and will call dealer in awhile.
Quick follow up. Car ran fine all day, but the radio display went dark. Restarted the car and display came back.
bad thing is dealer doesn’t have appointment until 7/19 with ZERO loaners available. This sucks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Had this issue twice now, thought i had left something switched on, didnt know about reset button but do now. AA recovery service told me to reset battery and start engine within 15 seconds and then let it run for 30 minutes. Only had the car for just over 6 weeks, very pleased with it apart from this issue.

·
Registered
3 Posts
This happened to me this morning. Can you guys share whats the fix for it? Do I have to go to the dealership?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We took ours to the dealership. Do not believe they ever found anything. I would call them and ask. Been working fine since.

·
Registered
Tucson HEV Exellence 2WD 230cv, Polar white, Lounge + Deluxe Packs (European version)
9 Posts
I suggest you to read the following pages oh the manual:
1-11
8-5
8-6
8-7
Pages enclosed
anf also give a look to this video (different model but same procedure)

All the best
Franco

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts