Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my list of things that I wish Hyundai would add via some type of software update. Feel free to add.

1. Walk Away Auto lock (Honda spoiled me)
2. More digital gauge cluster styles to include a standard style. I find the current styles very boring and they get old very fast.
3. The ability to change all or some of the steering wheel settings from the main display screen.
4. Project the radio or map on the gauge cluster display (Android or Apple Car Play for SEL, Blue).
5. Add color options to the main display screen.

· Registered
2022Tucson "Blue" Titanium White/ Black
492 Posts
Here is my list of things that I wish Hyundai would add via some type of software update. Feel free to add.

2. More digital gauge cluster styles to include a standard style. I find the current styles very boring and they get old very fast.
3. The ability to change all or some of the steering wheel settings from the main display screen.
4. Project the radio or map on the gauge cluster display (Android or Apple Car Play for SEL, Blue).
Give the analog dash folks (like on the "Blue" hybrid) an option for a digital tachometer instead of or in addition to the digital speedometer.

· Registered
42 Posts
Not really Hybrid only wish list... I would love to have a "programmable" settings for windows (including the sun roof) where, when you lock the doors, the windows would all move to a set position. This would allow automatic venting when hot (well, this is a wish list, have it monitor interior temps and move the windows when the temp rises above nnn degrees)..

Conversely, when I get into the car and start the car, have the windows (including the sunroof) close automatically.

Wish in one hand and .....

· Registered
15 Posts

Would have been nice to have some actual car colors besides this meager list: black, white, unfinished silver, “deep sea” (which is really black with a teeny bit of blue visibly only in intense sun) and 5 shades of grey.

Hey, we have a car full of cameras, let’s make them record and play back!

And nice list, above. I vote for all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts