Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would greatly appreciate any ideas and/or help on this. I have a Samsung Note 20 and have successfully downloaded the Hyundai Digital Key App. Upon attempting to login (using the credentials for the "MyHyundai" account), I get an error saying: "We are unable to check your app information due to poor network signal." I know my phone has internet (see speed test). Is this a generic app message and the problem is on Hyundai's end?
Gadget Font Technology Multimedia Electronic device

Azure Font Electric blue Gas Screenshot

Attachments

· Registered
Limited PHEV, Quartz White with grey interior
342 Posts
It is on the phone, do I also turn NFC on for the Tuscon? I am not able to login to the app to even attempt to link the phone and vehicle
Unknown. I haven't set up digital key. Checking NFC was just a generic tech tip. The other generic tip, which you've probably done, would be to close all apps and reboot the phone.

· Registered
2022 Tucson SEL FWD Amazon Grey Convenience/Premium/Cargo Pkgs
1,059 Posts
Are you doing it while in the turned on Vehicle? I have my other car right now so can't try in the vehicle, but I am getting the same message when I just tried it - I had no problem setting it up when I got the car but I think I had to be in the car....

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tried with Tuscon turned on, same problem. Seems likely it's a Hyundai server issue. Perhaps when you get back near your Hyundai you can let me know. If you get the same message when you're near your car then I will know it's on them. Thanks for the help!

· Registered
2022 Tucson SEL FWD Amazon Grey Convenience/Premium/Cargo Pkgs
1,059 Posts
Tried with Tuscon turned on, same problem. Seems likely it's a Hyundai server issue. Perhaps when you get back near your Hyundai you can let me know. If you get the same message when you're near your car then I will know it's on them. Thanks for the help!
I looked at the video about it - what is shown is a little different than the written instructions. Make sure your key fob(smart key) turned on the car and is in the car. Make sure you are using a phone already paired for bluetooth and it is currently connected. At that point try to open the digital key app. And I think the NFC on the phone has to be on at some point.

We are away for a couple of days took the convertible so can't try for awhile. You could be right, it could be they are having a server problem.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.