Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dealer in Abilene TX has 7 Tucson's on the lot with no market adjustments with more on the way! Message me, comment or if you call ask for Kori! Happy Hyundai Hunting!

· Registered
2022 Tucson SEL FWD Amazon Grey Convenience/Premium/Cargo Pkgs
815 Posts
If you are talking about ICE, dealer here has 100 - yes 100 on the lot. $500 rebate no mark-up.
They have 19 HEV's on the lot. No mark up.

· Registered
Montreal, QC
413 Posts
I was over my dealer today to sign the document to cancel the ext. Warrentee. The sales person had HEV santa fe with 1k km and selling $3k over Msrp. Selling as used cause new they cannot sell more then MSRP.
PHEV due to gov t subsudies they cannot play that game. But dishonest dealers will sell over Msrp.
Looks like they found a loop hole to sell new Hev.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was over my dealer today to sign the document to cancel the ext. Warrentee. The sales person had HEV santa fe with 1k km and selling $3k over Msrp. Selling as used cause new they cannot sell more then MSRP.
PHEV due to gov t subsudies they cannot play that game. But dishonest dealers will sell over Msrp.
Looks like they found a loop hole to sell new Hev.
unfortunately because the inflation if you buy a new one at sticker then drive it a few thousand miles, then trade it in it will be valued for more than MSRP.

· Registered
Montreal, QC
413 Posts
unfortunately because the inflation if you buy a new one at sticker then drive it a few thousand miles, then trade it in it will be valued for more than MSRP.
Partially right, but due to used cars are scarcely especially in the Hybrid and customers want the car yesterday not today, well the price of used cars have gone up and used cars can be sold at a premium, thus more expensive then new cars at MSRP. Also new cars especially in Hybrid or EV there's a waiting list, take or leave it of a year.

Florida with the flooding, lots of people will be searching mainly for used, since they can't wait for Hybrid or EV.

Be very careful if you're buying new or used car from the flooded areas.

· Registered
2022 Tucson SEL FWD Amazon Grey Convenience/Premium/Cargo Pkgs
815 Posts
The largest dealer they are located in New Port Richey Fl.
They have had a selection all year long, ICE and HEV but have more now than even before. It's possible cars destined for South Florida were brought to them instead. Three carriers were there at the same time a couple of days ago delivering cars.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts