Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Note both cars were preheated and reset before road test
Out of curiosity, where you using heating while you were driving in EV mode? Though since you preheated, it probably shouldn't have accounted for much of the gas consumption I guess. I think I read that the engine also turns on if you are driving with enthusiasm, did you find that to happen often?

It's not like 1.1l/100km is anything to complain about, but I'm curious how low I can bring gas consumption assuming all my trips are within the PHEV range and I charge every night.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Note both cars were preheated and reset before road test
Out of curiosity, where you using heating while you were driving in EV mode? Though since you preheated, it probably shouldn't have accounted for much of the gas consumption I guess. I think I read that the engine also turns on if you are driving with enthusiasm, did you find that to happen often?

It's not like 1.1l/100km is anything to complain about, but I'm curious how low I can bring gas consumption assuming all my trips are within the PHEV range and I charge every night.
I did setup temperature at 22 celsius on auto eco mode and i was in short sleeves while driving, outside temp. was around 15 c. I can not tell you more than that because i test drove it only 30 km, but i gave up from purchase because i dont like outside look of the car.
If you like how Tucson looks go for it , it is good car and amazon grey best looking color on this car for me.
Good luck

·
Registered
4 Posts
I did setup temperature at 22 celsius on auto eco mode and i was in short sleeves while driving, outside temp. was around 15 c. I can not tell you more than that because i test drove it only 30 km, but i gave up from purchase because i dont like outside look of the car.
If you like how Tucson looks go for it , it is good car and amazon grey best looking color on this car for me.
Good luck
Awesome, thanks for the info!

I personally think the car looks great as I am really sick of the boring and uninspired look of the RAV4 and CRV which seem to dominate the landscape around here and love that it tries to be a bit different.

I ordered Amazon grey when I saw it on a sunny day but I saw the colour recently on a grey and gloomy day and wasn't as in love with it. Oh well, no changing the color on my order at this point :p

·
Registered
5 Posts
My buddy says the same thing and I don't understand.
As a driver you spend way more time seeing the inside than you do the outside.

Unless you live in this house I guess...?

[/QUOTE
Awesome, thanks for the info!

I personally think the car looks great as I am really sick of the boring and uninspired look of the RAV4 and CRV which seem to dominate the landscape around here and love that it tries to be a bit different.

I ordered Amazon grey when I saw it on a sunny day but I saw the colour recently on a grey and gloomy day and wasn't as in love with it. Oh well, no changing the color on my order at this point :p
I went yesterday morning to couple of dealerships to ckeck different colors before I go to my dealership to finish the deal for Tucson PHEV and at that point I gave up because I did not like how car looks . I like front and rear look ( not signal light position ) , but I dont like side of the car. Still under the cloudy weather and all compared colors ( amazon grey / shimmering silver / white / black / titanium grey / crimson red ) amazon grey stands best for this kind of body shape , front grill , silver accents on the side top and rear LED lights.
This is my opinion and everybody eyes see different.
Good luck with Tucson

·
Registered
5 Posts
My buddy says the same thing and I don't understand.
As a driver you spend way more time seeing the inside than you do the outside.

Unless you live in this house I guess...?
You know everybody has own preferences and of course you have yours.
I am truck driver and when I am bying a truck I dont care how it look outside because I will spend half of my life inside of truck, but when buying a car than I look for all to be best in my eyes ( in / out / performance / economy etc. ). For now it is not easy to downgade in most parameters from my current car. All best !

Attachments

21 - 27 of 27 Posts