Hyundai Tucson Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow forum members :)

So my wife's Tiguan is up for lease end in September, and we drove several vehicles already.

Her favorite...the ID4.
My favorite.... the Tucson Hybrid.

What we both agree on is the dislike for the current Tiguan. Gutless with an indecisive transmission.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So the Tucson Hybrid is a very well rounded vehicle.

Good space, good styling, good interior, good speed, good fuel economy.

The ID4 being a full EV has that smooth sci fi kind of acceleration.

·
Registered
2 Posts
So the Tucson Hybrid is a very well rounded vehicle.

Good space, good styling, good interior, good speed, good fuel economy.

The ID4 being a full EV has that smooth sci fi kind of acceleration.

So my wife's Tiguan is up for lease end in September, and we drove several vehicles already.

Her favorite...the ID4.

What we both agree on is the dislike for the current Tiguan. Gutless with an indecisive transmission.
Maybe wait for plug-in Tucson and test drive that one? It’s suppose to have more horsepower. Remind her of the additional cost of installing charger.

·
Registered
14 Posts

Her favorite...the ID4.

Even though you'll only have it a bit longer, may I suggest you get VW’s recent 24GB recall transmission and engine ECU updates. It really helps. What a Sport mode should be. Interestingly, the update doesn't seem to improve or even effect Sport mode.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Even though you'll only have it a bit longer, may I suggest you get VW’s recent 24GB recall transmission and engine ECU updates. It really helps. What a Sport mode should be. Interestingly, the update doesn't seem to improve or even effect Sport mode.
"24GB" is the name of the update, not the size.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts