Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purcahsed a fob cover for my Genesis sedan many moons ago and want to do the same for my Tucson. Many choices on Amazon and I wondered if anyone had purchased one that they were satisfied with.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Ultimate PHEV Deep Sea Blue
104 Posts
I ordered one these from AliExpress, took a while to get it, but it fits pefectly. They have different versions if your model did not come with the parking assisst.

Watch Automotive lighting Font Screenshot Electronic device

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Tucson Limited
85 Posts
Etsy has a bunch of them. I ordered a handmade leather one from South Korea that is just awesome. Made to order. Took 2 weeks to arrive. For my spare fob I just ordered one from Amazon.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I purcahsed a fob cover for my Genesis sedan many moons ago and want to do the same for my Tucson. Many choices on Amazon and I wondered if anyone had purchased one that they were satisfied with.
I bought a couple of these from Amazon and they're very nice: search for: Horande TPU Key Fob Case Cover Fot for 2020 2021 2022 Hyundai Sonata Santa Fe Tucson Smart Keyless Entry Key Fob

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Tucson Limited
13 Posts
Automotive tire Font Audio equipment Automotive lighting Technology

I ordered this for my Tucson Limited key. I love it, leather feels so nice and the red stitching is a great accent.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts