Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Hybrid Limited
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I personally was disappointed with the storage options in my Hyundai Tucson Hybrid Limited. The biggest one being the fact that there is a giant console in the middle that is just deep, no way that it’s separated. It’s just not very organized for me and everything it’s just in a big single console. area.I just wanted to let people know that on Amazon I was able to find a console organizer that fits perfectly. Here’s a picture of the piece in the console and one out, hyndai should’ve already included this in their design
Eye Light Cosmetics Rectangle Eye shadow

Trunk Luggage and bags Automotive exterior Vehicle door Gas

·
Registered
2022 Ultimate HEV
46 Posts
Below this, if you or anyone you know has a 3d printer, this works really well. And yes they both work together.... the well is that deep

If anyone is in Calgary Canada wanting this, I am willing to print this for you for material cost (~$10)

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Preferred FWD
5 Posts
Below this, if you or anyone you know has a 3d printer, this works really well. And yes they both work together.... the well is that deep

If anyone is in Calgary Canada wanting this, I am willing to print this for you for material cost (~$10)
Really appreciate the offer! It makes me want to buy a 3d printer haha

·
Registered
2022 Ultimate HEV
46 Posts
It makes me want to buy a 3d printer haha
I would call myself a techie and even I got very frustrated for the first 3 days of ownership. I have the Ender 3 which is supposed to be very beginner friendly.
There's lots of great YT content though if you wanna get started.... Things I only learned after failing could've been easily avoided.

·
Registered
'22 SEL +Convenience +Premium in Intense Blue
45 Posts
I just ordered one for my 22 SEL Premium, after driving the Santa Fe this was my biggest disappointment. The Santa Fe is so thoughtfully laid out with cubbys, Tucson not so much.

I ordered this one, which should match the Intense Blue color I ordered :)

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Hybrid Limited
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just ordered one for my 22 SEL Premium, after driving the Santa Fe this was my biggest disappointment. The Santa Fe is so thoughtfully laid out with cubbys, Tucson not so much.

I ordered this one, which should match the Intense Blue color I ordered :)

Yeah that will look nice

1 - 6 of 6 Posts