Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did the latest update yesterday and it appears to have cleared up the little issues I was having with Apple carplay. Only driven a couple of times but carplay seems very smooth now. I did have to reconnect both i-phones afterward.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson SEL FWD Amazon Grey Convenience/Premium/Cargo Pkgs
198 Posts
Yep - fixed wireless Android Auto freezing problems. So now back to wireless, I just get into the car and that's it - everything connects on it's own and works.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Copied from another site, much easier than it sounds, instructions are on the hyundai site

NX4 8-in infotainment has an update.
Received this email just now (29th April, 2022).
Get those USB drives ready, and the weekend is just beginning! lol

UPDATE:
For 8in and 10in infotainment that needs to update only their infotainment’s audio experience, head over to Official Hyundai Motors Navigation Update Website

Then when the banner by the Notifications (leftmost banner) changed to “Display Audio Gen2V,” click on it, then click “list of available vehicles..”

Then on the list, look for you appropriate NX4 trim then click download.

For those that have navigation on their infotainment, another update file is needed.
Same link but this time wait for the Notifications to change to “April 2022 Map Update.”
You need to download first the application and install it on your PC/Mac, then download the appropriate update file based on your infotainment”s software version.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts