Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Tucson Limited
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2022 Tucson Limited. I was wondering why it didn't include the "LIMITED" logo opposite the "TUCSON" logo on the rear gate, or anywhere else on the vehicle for that matter. Is there a specific reason for this? Do they have an oem "LIMITED" logo I can purchase and apply? Much thanks.....

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Hybrid Limited USA Market, Amazon Grey/Black With full OEM compact Spare
155 Posts
No idea other than Hyundai thought it's wasn't neccessary.

There is a plethora off emblems you can buy on the internet.

I actually removed my Tucson as it was a eyesore.

It has only HTRAC Hybrid and that's next.

·
Registered
227 Posts
When asking about the seeming absense of markings on trunks designating trims/models/engines especially on nicer newer rides in w. EU, friends there commented there's not so much intentional attention drawn to such things.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Hybrid Ultimate
42 Posts
I don't see the need to show everyone what trim level I'm driving. I laugh at people that tack on aftermarket badges on their vehicles.

Tucson Htrac Hybrid Ultimate on the back of it seems like it would be a bit much.

·
Registered
227 Posts
+1 ⬆⬆⬆

The complementary combination of garish (yet quite fancy and trending black chrome) rear hatch emblem together with the Queen Family Truckster running lights on front are more than enough announcement of identity for strangers on the road.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts