Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question
On my previous car which was a Mazda CX-5, after opening door to get out I would just hit the inside door lock and it would lock all doors.
Is this something I can’t do on the Hyundai and have to either use FOB or sensor on door.
Hubby also has a Hyundai Santa Cruz and tried hitting lock button inside on door panel - nothing.
Aggravated. Any help or clarification is greatly appreciated.
I want to be able to use the lock and unlock button on the door of the 2022 Tucson and Santa Cruz.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Ultimate PHEV Deep Sea Blue
104 Posts
You can't lock the doors until all the doors are closed. I had a hard time getting used to this as all my other cars would let me lock the doors even if one of the doors is open but not in the Tucson.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can't lock the doors until all the doors are closed. I had a hard time getting used to this as all my other cars would let me lock the doors even if one of the doors is open but not in the Tucson.
Yeah I have a habit as I am getting out of vehicle hitting lock button inside car. Then I shut driver door and all doors locked. Can’t due this with new Tucson. Ugg

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid SEL Convenience (wife's daily)
25 Posts
I think it's considered a "feature", but it's hard to get used to not being able to do it. I understand why they went this route, but it's kind of annoying.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts