Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the 2022 Tucson SEL shows live info on the current AWD status? I’ve seen in the manual where there’s supposed to be a graphic that shows how power is being distributed to the four wheels, but I’ve looked everywhere and can’t find it. Does it only show up in models with higher-priced trims?

·
Registered
2022 Tucson SEL FWD Amazon Grey Convenience/Premium/Cargo Pkgs
349 Posts
In the Manual - re-read it, that symbol shows when AWD is picked then you see that in the cluster.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In the Manual - re-read it, that symbol shows when AWD is picked then you see that in the cluster.
You don’t select AWD; it’s always active. The symbol you refer to is the AWD Lock symbol. That’s different; more like 4WD. It should never be used for normal, highway driving.

My original post refers to a graphic that displays and shows the way power is being distributed at any given time.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson SEL FWD Amazon Grey Convenience/Premium/Cargo Pkgs
349 Posts
You don’t select AWD; it’s always active. The symbol you refer to is the AWD Lock symbol. That’s different; more like 4WD. It should never be used for normal, highway driving.

My original post refers to a graphic that displays and shows the way power is being distributed at any given time.
I thought you were referring to the auto lock - I did not realize the ICE had the designation of what power to what wheel showing only that it was locked on.

·
Registered
2022 Black on Black Tucson Hybrid SEL Convenience
46 Posts
Does anyone know if the 2022 Tucson SEL shows live info on the current AWD status? I’ve seen in the manual where there’s supposed to be a graphic that shows how power is being distributed to the four wheels, but I’ve looked everywhere and can’t find it. Does it only show up in models with higher-priced trims?
I know it is on the Hybrid for sure, I'm sorry I don't know about the ICE
Font Output device Rectangle Logo Gadget

·
Registered
'22 SEL +Convenience +Premium in Intense Blue
124 Posts
My SEL convenience Premium gas model has the graphic, guessing it's only on models with the digital speedometer

It doesn't show side to side either, just front to back distribution. I'm amazed on dry pavement how often it uses the rear

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
'22, Tucson hybrid, SEL convenience
82 Posts
Not sure if you have it on your car, but on ours (hybrid SEL convenience) it is one of the choices in the same menu that has the tire pressure and engine coolant temp gauge in it, I believe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts