Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Limited
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has anyone experienced this malfunction indicator lamp? The lamp came on today while driving and has remained on. I called service and was given the earliest service appointment of April 12. I was told it’s ok to drive unless I notice lack of power - which, so far, I haven’t.
I would appreciate any input from those who may have experienced this issue. I’ll be sure to post when and how this get resolved.

Gauge Odometer Measuring instrument Speedometer Auto part

·
Registered
2022 Ultimate HEV
152 Posts
That's a general check engine light. Without reading the code it would be hard to know any more.

Try this to get a code for more info:

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Limited
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's a general check engine light. Without reading the code it would be hard to know any more.

Try this to get a code for more info:
Thank you.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Has anyone experienced this malfunction indicator lamp? The lamp came on today while driving and has remained on. I called service and was given the earliest service appointment of April 12. I was told it’s ok to drive unless I notice lack of power - which, so far, I haven’t.
I would appreciate any input from those who may have experienced this issue. I’ll be sure to post when and how this get resolved.

View attachment 800
Ours came on last week. Hybrid Ultimate. Drove right to the dealer and got them to get the code. Doesn’t make sense to wait for appointments then they will have to order the part. They checked the code, oxygen sensor. taking it in today to be replaced.

·
Registered
2022Tucson "Blue" Titanium White/ Black
303 Posts
Check your gas cap. It is one of the most common issues that will trigger a check engine light. You can also go to most big chain auto parts dealers, (in the U.S. anyway,) and they will read the code for you.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Limited
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Ours came on last week. Hybrid Ultimate. Drove right to the dealer and got them to get the code. Doesn’t make sense to wait for appointments then they will have to order the part. They checked the code, oxygen sensor. taking it in today to be replaced.
Ironically, the light went out after a few days and although the error code was logged in the diagnostic report of BlueLink as “Powertrain DTC P013E00”, the staus states “closed”. I’m not sure who or how it was closed, but I have an appointment on April 12.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts