Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2022 tuscon lmited awd, i have found that the memory seat buttons on the drivers door seem to be linked to each individual key fob is their anyway that i can press the number 1 button on the door and the seat go to driver position 1 and the same for button 2 with the same key fob for example when me and my wife are on a trip and we only have the 1 keyfob with us has anybody encountered this and how can i overcome it. I am driver 1 and she is driver 2 she is considerably shorter than me.?

·
Registered
2022 Tucson SEL FWD Amazon Grey Convenience/Premium/Cargo Pkgs
186 Posts
2022 tuscon lmited awd, i have found that the memory seat buttons on the drivers door seem to be linked to each individual key fob is their anyway that i can press the number 1 button on the door and the seat go to driver position 1 and the same for button 2 with the same key fob for example when me and my wife are on a trip and we only have the 1 keyfob with us has anybody encountered this and how can i overcome it. I am driver 1 and she is driver 2 she is considerably shorter than me.?
Using the seat memory buttons is not dependent on having a particular key fob of the two If you have it set up correctly pushing 1 or 2 will perform whatever is programmed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts