Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Chip & Tune

Votes: 2 22.2%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
22Tucson2.5 03TiburonGT
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a quick easy way to get an extra 100+ horsepower on demand.
Plug and play this kit is compatible with the NX4,
Who will be the first to have a 300hp Tucson??
It maybe a little risky if you don't know what you're doing.
Currently the only way to get serious power is custom turbo, or a nos kit,
Should I do it???????
Liquid Window Drinkware Product Automotive lighting

· Registered
310 Posts
Should I do it???????
Haha. 4 views every hour since posting with no replies. When (I didn't type 'If') that motor detonates the dealer (or more likely a manuf. rep - and damn experienced one to boot) will 1,250% instantly know exactly what caused it. And that's even before closely scrutinizing the broken paint, non-spec torques of fasteners installed by the automatic drivers during assembly, and all the myriad 'to the trained eye' obvious evidence of aftermarket parts used, - which you've already removed to re-install the oem stuff- and which they'll also be able to easily distinguish whether it was a supercharger or a turbo.

Soooooo, the answer to your question will depend entirely whether you care about any remaining warranty period is voided. I'm genuinely interested what's compelling investigation into the kit, or any other drastic boost mods, given the clearly stated hp/torque specs in all the manuf. literature, not to mention the 'billions' of You-Tubes and car mag. reviews repeating each other's No. 1 Con being its embarrassing absence of poop when footing the gas.

Now after all that, you should just ask that question in 6-8 years when way more appropriate and applicable.

· Registered
22Tucson2.5 03TiburonGT
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha. 4 views every hour since posting with no replies. When (I didn't type 'If') that motor detonates the dealer (or more likely a manuf. rep - and damn experienced one to boot) will 1,250% instantly know exactly what caused it. And that's even before closely scrutinizing the broken paint, non-spec torques of fasteners installed by the automatic drivers during assembly, and all the myriad 'to the trained eye' obvious evidence of aftermarket parts used, - which you've already removed to re-install the oem stuff- and which they'll also be able to easily distinguish whether it was a supercharger or a turbo.

Soooooo, the answer to your question will depend entirely whether you care about any remaining warranty period is voided. I'm genuinely interested what's compelling investigation into the kit, or any other drastic boost mods, given the clearly stated hp/torque specs in all the manuf. literature, not to mention the 'billions' of You-Tubes and car mag. reviews repeating each other's No. 1 Con being its embarrassing absence of poop when footing the gas.

Now after all that, you should just ask that question in 6-8 years when way more appropriate and applicable.
Looking re

Very thorough reply thanks, but I still haven't got my answer

· Registered
22Tucson2.5 03TiburonGT
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Thanks everyone for your input and opinions, (y)
NOS is not just a dream but a realistic application for the Tucson and will work if installed/used correctly.
If your an enthusiast and need more information please visit the link below;

1 - 12 of 12 Posts