Hyundai Tucson Forum banner

My new 2022 Tuscon HEV

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Hooray4BJay 
#1 ·
See less See more
#5 ·
I have a Santa cruz on order with the dealership. When I got word that they pushed back delivery dates another 3 months on the cruze I asked about other options. I was then informed of 3 2022 Tuscon hybrids that were expected to show up in the next 3 or 4 weeks. So, before they even finished there sentence I told them yes I will take one of the 3. I knew if I didn't take one right away they would be spoken for by the end of the day.... And they were spoken for in a couple of hours. I'm glad I grabbed one up because I'm really enjoying it.
LOL, HI FROM MEDICINE HAT!

#6 ·
I have a Santa cruz on order with the dealership. When I got word that they pushed back delivery dates another 3 months on the cruze I asked about other options. I was then informed of 3 2022 Tuscon hybrids that were expected to show up in the next 3 or 4 weeks. So, before they even finished there sentence I told them yes I will take one of the 3. I knew if I didn't take one right away they would be spoken for by the end of the day.... And they were spoken for in a couple of hours. I'm glad I grabbed one up because I'm really enjoying it.
LOL, HI FROM MEDICINE HAT!
Hmm doesn't seem to align with the story that all '22s are spoken for in the form of pre-orders...
Which dealer is this?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.