Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been tracking my deposited Tucson, it’s been “in route“ for weeks and now it just disappeared, no tracking at all now. Has this happened to others ?

·
Registered
'22 Tucson HEV SEL Convenience
15 Posts
At best what you can get from Hyundai and dealers are vague guesses. My Tucson disappeared from tracking and reappeared at least 3 times before I received it. I also noticed that Hyundai took my Tucson down from the "available vehicles" search because my dealer reported it as sold to me while it was "in transit." Throughout this process I used a URL paired with my VIN to find the vehicle's page despite it no longer appearing on the search.

I bought a hybrid, so it came into the port of entry "PT" (I assume PT means Portland). It was shipped to a holding lot in the Chicago area, where it sat for a LONG time. Then it finally found an open trailer and truck headed to my dealer in Iowa. We took ownership.

The process was far from smooth and stress-free from picking the vehicle without a test-drive, "ordering" it by placing a deposit, and waiting for months with very little communication. That being said, was love our HEV SEL-C Tucson. Considering we were able to get exactly what we wanted from interior and exterior color, trim, and pay MSRP in cash without any troubles, we'd do it again.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson PHEV SEL Silver/Black
13 Posts
My PHEV SEL also disappeared from the www.hiepcs.com site for a couple of days, but just reappeared again with all the same info. Happened shortly after status went from PA to TN. Hope that means it's on a truck, but planned delivery date is still over a week out.

·
Registered
58 Posts
That hiepcs tracking is only as good as Hyundaiusa site information its drawn from.

Mine went from 3/15/22 DS, 3/31/22 DS, last two weeks to 4/6/22 DS, then 4/6/22 TN.
Then nothing pulling up for two days, then 4/6/22 DS for past three days.

Dealer has it on site 3/29/22, hiepcs shows 4/6/22 DS.

TL;DR
Unreliable inventory status, some come later some earlier then scheduled with no pattern.

Reactions: Am Ham Fam
1 - 6 of 6 Posts