Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I took my '21 Elantra Limited in for scheduled maintenance and left with a '23 Tucson Limited! I paid more than I would have liked, and a little bit of bait and switch from the dealership, but I'm not letting that take away from my excitement! I am loving my Tucson so far! It's only been a couple of days, so we're still in the honeymoon period, lol. I still loved my Elantra, though, so I'm sure I will continue to love this, too!

· Registered
2023 Tucson Limited, white/grey (ICE)
16 Posts
Congratulations! I picked up my white/grey '23 Limited on Friday Oct 28, after a three-month wait. (The cars are shipped by train to Chicago, where they sit in a freight yard for 4-6 weeks waiting for a truck to haul them a few hours away to SE Iowa.) So far I'm very, very pleased. The cabin design (grey/light grey) is the most elegant interior I've seen in many years, brands, and models. Only problem so far is that the left-hand USB jack was pushed in, so I can't connect music or Android Auto. The repair was scheduled at the dealer during the feature tour. Be careful inserting USB-A plugs into that jack!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts