Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Black on Black Tucson Hybrid SEL Convenience
42 Posts
Hi everyone. Steve here from North Idaho. Just got my new SEL w/convenience and I couldn’t be happier so far. What a mess that was trying to track delivery but it showed up Friday and I took delivery Sat. So far all the tech is reasonably simple for this old guy.
Steve, welcome to the group. Did you get 2.5 liter gas only or a hybrid?
Wish you many happy miles!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi everyone. Steve here from North Idaho. Just got my new SEL w/convenience and I couldn’t be happier so far. What a mess that was trying to track delivery but it showed up Friday and I took delivery Sat. So far all the tech is reasonably simple for this old guy.
Congratulations Steve!!!! Do you ave any pics of your new toy you can share??

·
Registered
124 Posts
Congrats on your Tucson! Drive in good health.
We‘re waiting on our 2.5 Ltd, hopefully this week.🙏

·
Registered
124 Posts
Are you tracking on the tracking site?
Funny you should ask. I was just trying to find the site i used to trace its delivery. It was something like heisc.com or something like that. I checked it about a week ago and it was listed as IR ( in route? ). If you know where else I can trace with the VIN number, please pas on the information.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Funny you should ask. I was just trying to find the site i used to trace its delivery. It was something like heisc.com or something like that. I checked it about a week ago and it was listed as IR ( in route? ). If you know where else I can trace with the VIN number, please pas on the information.
Just found the site again. It’s hiepcs.com. My Tucson still shows IR ( in route?).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts