Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all over the moon 馃寬 with my new 2022 Hyundai Tucson PHVE ULTIMATE

Delay by a week that make me a little shit to live with 馃槺
But now I love it so much fun great on EV mode much better than off the mark.

Little disappointed with the lack of wireless Android auto 馃が but not the biggest deal
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Grille
Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Car Grille Automotive lighting
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Car
Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Tire Grille Vehicle

Registered
Ultimate hybrid, Amazon Grey

Registered
2022 Tucson Ultimate PHEV (Crimson Red, on order)
Hi all over the moon 馃寬 with my new 2022 Hyundai Tucson PHVE ULTIMATE

Delay by a week that make me a little shit to live with 馃槺
But now I love it so much fun great on EV mode much better than off the mark.

Little disappointed with the lack of wireless Android auto 馃が but not the biggest deal
View attachment 545 View attachment 546 View attachment 548 View attachment 547
Nice! Enjoy your car.

The Canadians on this forum have been discussing the long delays between the time we order our Tucsons and the time we get them. May I ask how long it took for you in the UK?

Registered
2022 Tucson Ultimate PHEV (Crimson Red, on order)
Hi we are looking at a 16-22 week delivery in the uk with the tech pack if you don't want tech pack it can be 12-15 week
how long are you in Canada.

Jools
I ordered mine on November 19. It is scheduled to be built in August, and I don't expect to see it until October 鈥 11 months after the order was placed.

Registered
2022 Tucson LTD
Congrats. We don't get to order Hyundai cars here in the US. We can ask the dealer to contact us when one comes in that meets our requirements. I waited about a month because I wanted a Limited white with gray interior and to pay only MSRP. I could have gotten one in a week if I paid $5-6k over . Plus the factory is only an hour drive from the dealer.

Registered
2022 Ultimate HEV
Congrats. We don't get to order Hyundai cars here in the US. We can ask the dealer to contact us when one comes in that meets our requirements. I waited about a month because I wanted a Limited white with gray interior and to pay only MSRP. I could have gotten one in a week if I paid $5-6k over . Plus the factory is only an hour drive from the dealer.
PHEV stands for Plugin Hybrid Electric Vehicle. None of the Hybrids (plug-in or not) are built in USA.
The factory near your dealer is only making the gas model, which is definitely not as popular and not as backlogged for orders / fulfilments.

Registered
2022 Tucson LTD
Gasoline buyers being uninspired has got to be the most unintelligent statement I ever read in any car forum. This must be your first car youngter.

Im all for electric vehicle but the world is not ready to support them yet.
Hybrids get a little better gas mileage but the their longevity is not proven.
Forums are for sharing information not insulting other members choices.
There money there car.

Registered
2022 Ultimate HEV
Gasoline buyers being uninspired has got to be the most unintelligent statement I have ever read in any car forum. This must be your first car youngster.

I'm all for electric vehicles but the world is not ready to support them yet.
Hybrids get a little better gas mileage but the their longevity is not proven.
Forums are for sharing information, not insulting other members choices.
ThereTheir money, there their car.
You're just setting yourself up...
1) When there is a choice for a faster engine in the same car you are going to buy anyways, your choice shows what kind of driving you do. Inspired vs uninspired driving.
2) This is car 10 of mine.
3) Agree that in my locale, I would not choose to buy full electric.
4) Are you not old enough to know what a Prius is? How can you say that longevity is not proven...
5) Uninspired is not an insult, just a statement. Conversely, unintelligent would be an insult.
6) You came into a PHEV thread to talk about how your gas model doesn't have a long lead time... you're comparing apples to oranges.

Registered
ordered mine june - early july got it second week on jan 2022 tucson ultimate phev -- gas just jumped to 151.9 a liter and headed to 165 by spring and 2.00 by summer -- glad i made the jump to phev
try $1.69 per litre in vanc. little bit cheaper once you pass abbottsford but not by much. ev or phev way to go for now.
phev ultimate on order, hope arrival by april when gas will hit $2.00 per litre.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.