Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Paid $500. reservation fee at dealership on Feb 08, 2022. No update from dealership since then on when 2023 starts production, firm orders will be taken, HYUNDAI CANADA opening order book etc.

Hyundai Auto Canada website has a 2023 Tucson pre order reservation system , but it does not show any PHEV OPTIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!????????????? is HYUNDAI making a 2023 TUCSON PHEV??

Does anyone have any accurate information on the 2023 TUCSON PHEV PRODUCTION, ORDERING , availability etc.

·
Registered
2023 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate PHEV Amazon Grey/Black
25 Posts
Paid $500. reservation fee at dealership on Feb 08, 2022. No update from dealership since then on when 2023 starts production, firm orders will be taken, HYUNDAI CANADA opening order book etc.

Hyundai Auto Canada website has a 2023 Tucson pre order reservation system , but it does not show any PHEV OPTIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!????????????? is HYUNDAI making a 2023 TUCSON PHEV??

Does anyone have any accurate information on the 2023 TUCSON PHEV PRODUCTION, ORDERING , availability etc.
Waiting on all the same info my friend. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
i put down deposit $500 back in mid march-ish. all I have now is that Hyundai Canada has NOT taken any orders in for tucson PHEV 2023. and order for 2022 closed.
So I am looking at tucson PHEV 2023. when I will be getting? Hyundai canada has to take orders in so I am waiting for that first

·
Registered
2023 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate PHEV Amazon Grey/Black
25 Posts
i put down deposit $500 back in mid march-ish. all I have now is that Hyundai Canada has NOT taken any orders in for tucson PHEV 2023. and order for 2022 closed.
So I am looking at tucson PHEV 2023. when I will be getting? Hyundai canada has to take orders in so I am waiting for that first
I'm in the same boat as you Sam. Waiting to hear when my order is accepted. 2023 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate PHEV Amazon Grey/Black.

·
Registered
2023 Tucson Ultimate PHEV Blue/Grey 🤞
28 Posts
Same situation as all you guys.

I actually put a deposit in at 2 different Hyundai dealerships in March (because I trust neither of them). One has called me back and told me that they're only getting a few of the 2023 PHEV's and they don't think I would get mine until 2024.

I called the other one and asked if they were expecting any delays and I was told that there were minor delays but they are expecting spring/summer 2023.

Did you guys get any estimates at all? both dealers originally told me late 2022...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Same situation as all you guys.

I actually put a deposit in at 2 different Hyundai dealerships in March (because I trust neither of them). One has called me back and told me that they're only getting a few of the 2023 PHEV's and they don't think I would get mine until 2024.

I called the other one and asked if they were expecting any delays and I was told that there were minor delays but they are expecting spring/summer 2023.

Did you guys get any estimates at all? both dealers originally told me late 2022...
no updates on ETA from sales guy. except when I put the deposit which he said production for my order/deposit will most likely start around Feb 2023

·
Registered
2023 Tucson Ultimate PHEV Blue/Grey 🤞
28 Posts
no updates on ETA from sales guy. except when I put the deposit which he said production for my order/deposit will most likely start around Feb 2023
That's scary, that would mean delivery wouldn't be until late 2023 most likely 2024 for the bulk of us. My dealers are still saying that production will be starting this year. I wish Hyundai would hurry up and release the info, this is ridiculous.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts