Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Tucson SEL FWD Amazon Grey Convenience/Premium/Cargo Pkgs
198 Posts
Looks great!
Living in Florida, I got the windows tinted on mine (not windshield) with the highest heat rejection film. Cost was more than I was going to pay but they convinced me with the newest one that is out now. We opened the door of two cars they have sitting there, one with the highest rejection and one with middle of the road. You could tell the difference of it being cooler with the high rejection one.
28% tint front windows, 15% rear.

If you are getting tinting keep in mind the Tucsons that come with the rear privacy windows like mine has (darker - harder to see in) only do that, they do not reject heat if that is important to you.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Hybrid Limited, Phantom Black/Black
8 Posts
In Michigan, the laws state you can only have tint on the front side windows on the top 4" of the window, same for the windshield, otherwise, I probably would tint my car to match the privacy tinted windows in the back.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
In Michigan, the laws state you can only have tint on the front side windows on the top 4" of the window, same for the windshield, otherwise, I probably would tint my car to match the privacy tinted windows in the back.
That stinks - but I see in my state it can be an officer safety issue with lots of limo black windows rolling around.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts