Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a 22 Hyundai Tucson self charging hybrid. On the whole very happy.
I hope the brains here can help with a Comms query.
I have a one plus 8 mobile with 2 SIMs - work, SIM1 and personal, SIM2. Is there any way I can select which SIM I call from? All calls appear to route through SIM1, which I find really frustrating.
My previous car accepted the phone settings to select the default SIM to call from.
Any help, would be gratefully received.
Cheers,
Andy

· Registered
310 Posts
Andy, welcome to the Tucson Forum. While I haven't caught much traffic on your query in the short half-year I've joined, you may wind up learning scads more about it than most of us know. Be sure to loop back with any intel you pick up eh. I'll be hunting a new phone before the new year (and my word yes only Android). And while I ran a dual sim phone overseas, I'm not thinking I need that back here. The one thing I'm putting high priority is the new one will have at least one real Sim card in it.
So I'm officially 'Follow'ing your thread here.

And a thought: Start a 'Conversation' with the Moderator' or 'Admin' to request moving your thread to a more fitting detailed section than just Introductions. Or, hit the 3 dots top right of your original post and 'Report' yourself with the same request.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts