Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, next week I will be picking up my new Tucson Ultimate Plug-in. This will be my first Hyundai, previous car was a BMW X1. Best described as a pocket rocket and fun to drive but I did miss a slightly larger vehicle. The Tucson will fit the bill nicely. Added benefit EV mode will save me money. With the exception of two or three long journeys each month my daily total drive is no more than 30 miles. I’ve read conflicting fuel use, from as low as 29MPG to as high as 75MPG. I guess I’ll only find out once I’m on the road.

The photograph is of my car just after it was dropped off today at the dealership. I have to say they have been brilliant in keeping me informed during the wait period, 7 months to the day. Understandable given the issues and challenges faced by the industry.

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
2022 Black on Black Tucson Hybrid SEL Convenience
52 Posts
Hi, next week I will be picking up my new Tucson Ultimate Plug-in. This will be my first Hyundai, previous car was a BMW X1. Best described as a pocket rocket and fun to drive but I did miss a slightly larger vehicle. The Tucson will fit the bill nicely. Added benefit EV mode will save me money. With the exception of two or three long journeys each month my daily total drive is no more than 30 miles. I’ve read conflicting fuel use, from as low as 29MPG to as high as 75MPG. I guess I’ll only find out once I’m on the road.

The photograph is of my car just after it was dropped off today at the dealership. I have to say they have been brilliant in keeping me informed during the wait period, 7 months to the day. Understandable given the issues and challenges faced by the industry.

View attachment 1283
Thanks, will be ready for me next week. 😀
I like the color, I have an HEV and that color wasn't offered. Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yup, welcome aboard! You’ll get some great ideas for customization and accessories from many on this forum. Enjoy your new ride!
Thanks, the earliest that I‘m available to collect the car is this coming Friday. I will post a few photographs. I’m looking forward to learning what customisation and accessories are available.

·
Registered
4 Posts

View attachment 1283
Nice color!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts