Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone! Glad to be here, I just purchased a Tucson Hybrid with SEL convenience package and am in love. I bought it at Wayne Hyundai and they were more than accommodating. My last vehicle was a Chevy Traverse and am so glad to downsize and save on gas with this EV gas combo. Looking forward to reading comments and advice in this forum.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hello Everyone! Glad to be here, I just purchased a Tucson Hybrid with SEL convenience package and am in love. I bought it at Wayne Hyundai and they were more than accommodating. My last vehicle was a Chevy Traverse and am so glad to downsize and save on gas with this EV gas combo. Looking forward to reading comments and advice in this forum.
Welcome to the forum best thing you could have done is get rid of the Traverse my son had one always in the shop I got the Blue Edition 3 months ago I love it only problem I have is wind noise by both front doors brought it to the dealer Hyundai is working on a fix

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum best thing you could have done is get rid of the Traverse my son had one always in the shop I got the Blue Edition 3 months ago I love it only problem I have is wind noise by both front doors brought it to the dealer Hyundai is working on a fix
It was my second Traverse and honestly chevy has done very little to update their line of SUVs And it was so noisy too - good luck on the wind noise!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Welcome to the Tucsoniacs! Great choice in an SUV!

·
Registered
2022 Tucson SEL FWD Amazon Grey Convenience/Premium/Cargo Pkgs
651 Posts
It was my second Traverse and honestly chevy has done very little to update their line of SUVs And it was so noisy too - good luck on the wind noise!
100% correct about Chevy. I was a long time GM buyer (STILL mad they killed off Pontiac Lol) But they have been seriously left in the dust imo by Honda, Toyota, Hyundai, Kia and others.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts