Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I ordered my new Tuscon Ultimate (hybrid) on March 19th. So far not one email to say they have started building it. Did anyone else have to wait a long time before receiving their new vehicle?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yup, we all did, especially for a hybrid or PHEV . Hang in there. It’ll be worth the wait.
Just got a call today. My Tuscon Ultimate Hybrid is here!!!!! Got an email yesterday about setting up the BlueLink and then a call today that it has arrived. I get to pick it up on Wednesday. It only took just over 3 months (by the time I get to pick it up).

I'm SO excited!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just got a call today. My Tuscon Ultimate Hybrid is here!!!!! Got an email yesterday about setting up the BlueLink and then a call today that it has arrived. I get to pick it up on Wednesday. It only took just over 3 months (by the time I get to pick it up).

I'm SO excited!!!
Very jealous. We placed our order a week after you in the UK, for the 230ps hybrid ultimate + tech pack, but just told delivery 'still' due end of September. Salesman did say it's on the factory floor being built now! Why does time drag when you wait for the good stuff 😂 Happy motoring to you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts