Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi all. Just put a deposit down for a Luxury Hybrid. Very excited but the wait time will be painful! (we're told 6-10 months). Hoping to learn all about this awesome vehicle here. Cheers.
So today....a little over a month after putting a deposit down for the Luxury Hybrid, got a call from our sales guy. He indicated Hyundai just told him 18-24 months with all the supply chain issues. WOW!!! :unsure:

·
Registered
124 Posts
So today....a little over a month after putting a deposit down for the Luxury Hybrid, got a call from our sales guy. He indicated Hyundai just told him 18-24 months with all the supply chain issues. WOW!!! :unsure:
OMG. I think I’ll hit my knees tonight give thanks for only wanting my 2.5 gasser. We gave up getting a hybrid back in February when we put down our deposit. Our dealer told us then he didn’t see any hybrids coming before the end of summer ( 2023’s ). Even that he couldn’t promise anything. The mess in Ukraine, Russia & China isn’t helping things either. Hyundai has several suppliers in all three countries.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OMG. I think I’ll hit my knees tonight give thanks for only wanting my 2.5 gasser. We gave up getting a hybrid back in February when we put down our deposit. Our dealer told us then he didn’t see any hybrids coming before the end of summer ( 2023’s ). Even that he couldn’t promise anything. The mess in Ukraine, Russia & China isn’t helping things either. Hyundai has several suppliers in all three countries.
UPDATE. Went to cut the grass after this and when done, there's an email from the salesguy asking me to call him. So I did. Turns out someone backed out of their Ultimate purchase and did we want it at the end of this month? We were going to get the Luxury but figured for a little more $, we'd take the plunge. Not the same colour but it was our 2nd choice anyways. Now to figure out if we go with weathertech mats or those tux mats.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts