Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received my new Tucson p.h.e.v. in March 2022. I'm very pleased with it, getting nearly 87 m.p.g. I am disappointed that it doesn't come with remote parking. I have gone for the top of the range ultimate vehicle with tech pack, but it doesn't have remote parking. What is even more annoying is that the new Sportage, which is almost the same vehicle does have smart remote parking. I think it's a little bit unfair considering the price of the Tucson.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson SEL FWD Amazon Grey Convenience/Premium/Cargo Pkgs
634 Posts
UK Brochure shows the Ultimate PHEV with tech package has it. So that brochure is wrong, or you don't have the model or package you think? Or you do have it and don't realize it? (Someone posted their Tucson didn't have a feature and it did)

·
Registered
62 Posts
What do you think "smart remote parking" means? Are you expecting it to parallel park / angle park into a stall for you?
be ready to be disappointed.
It only pulls forward and backwards to get it out of a tight spot so you can open the door to get in without banging the doors. Mine should have that. I am waiting on a Tucson (gas) Limited. It was supposed to be here in the beginning of June, but now it’s saying that it’s pushed out to July 7. They should take money off for the people who are waiting literally months to get their cars in the next year model will probably show up before we even get ours. My dealer here in Idaho already told me that right off the top of MSRP they add $2000 because they’re in such high demand. That kind of thing should be illegal or there should be a cap put on it along with Hyundai really taking a look at the dealers selling their cars to make sure they are not doing shady deals

·
Registered
300 Posts
It only pulls forward and backwards to get it out of a tight spot so you can open the door to get in without banging the doors. Mine should have that. I am waiting on a Tucson (gas) Limited. It was supposed to be here in the beginning of June, but now it’s saying that it’s pushed out to July 7. They should take money off for the people who are waiting literally months to get their cars in the next year model will probably show up before we even get ours. My dealer here in Idaho already told me that right off the top of MSRP they add $2000 because they’re in such high demand. That kind of thing should be illegal or there should be a cap put on it along with Hyundai really taking a look at the dealers selling their cars to make sure they are not doing shady deals
I have the 2.5 Limited. The park assist is for tight spots where you don’t want to bang doors getting in/out of the car. It’s a bit of a novelty that you probably won’t use that often, but it comes with other goodies on the Limited!
Panaramic roof, heated/cooled seats, etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts