Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cannot find anything in the owners manual, or flipping thru all of the displays - has anyone found if there is an oil life remaining indicator on any of the displays? I have this in my truck and it comes in so handy to know that I have 34% oil life remaining.

Thank-You!

·
Registered
Tucson 2022 Hybrid Ult.
1 Posts
I cannot find anything in the owners manual, or flipping thru all of the displays - has anyone found if there is an oil life remaining indicator on any of the displays? I have this in my truck and it comes in so handy to know that I have 34% oil life remaining.

Thank-You!
Hello
There is no oil life indicator on my Hyb Ult. I would like to share my bad experience with first oil change.
I asked dealer to change oil at 5200 KM when they installed hitch. Few days later I noticed few oily spots on carport.
Found that oil was overfilled. Local GM mechanic drained .5 L, and cleaned under pan , next day I pump out another .5L.
On new 1.6 T is very hard to read oil level - 0W-20 is very clear on red dipstick. Dealer is slow to respond since Aug 3 2021. I do not know if was some damage to engine after 400 km driving with overfilled. Noticed when engine was overfilled fuel consumption jumped to 7.5 l/100km driving around town and now is 5.8 -6.1 l/100 km on the same area.
Now I will check oil level myself after every oil change at dealer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts