Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my PHEV last oct in the deep sea blue ultimate trim. I was notified today that my car is buit and delivery will be July 15. The only problem is they are sending a different colour.

Has anyone else had this problem?

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Ultimate PHEV (Crimson Red, on order)
93 Posts
That's weird. Was the notification from Hyundai Canada or from your dealer? Was there an explanation or apology?

I'm a bit envious of you, even with the colour change. I ordered in November 2021 and mine is not scheduled to be built until November 2022.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's weird. Was the notification from Hyundai Canada or from your dealer? Was there an explanation or apology?

I'm a bit envious of you, even with the colour change. I ordered in November 2021 and mine is not scheduled to be built until November 2022.
I just talked to the dealer ship. they are still looking into the colour situation, I did find out that Hyundai Canada won't be taking any more PHEV order for the rest of this year or next.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Hybrid Limited USA Market, Amazon Grey/Black With full OEM compact Spare
159 Posts
I ordered my PHEV last oct in the deep sea blue ultimate trim. I was notified today that my car is buit and delivery will be July 15. The only problem is they are sending a different colour.

Has anyone else had this problem?
That's a big problem.

Sounds like a dealer problem, made it your problem.

The car you ordered and waited months for is not the car you ordered that's being built.

Hope all works out for you.

·
Registered
2023 Tucson Ultimate PHEV Blue/Grey 🤞
63 Posts
I just talked to the dealer ship. they are still looking into the colour situation, I did find out that Hyundai Canada won't be taking any more PHEV order for the rest of this year or next.
Did they just tell you that about Hyundai Canada or did they show some kind of confirmation? I read that from someone else here but all of the dealers that I've spoken to are still telling me that they will be ordering PHEV's "soon"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts