Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The insurance card came and my wife mentioned she had liked the zippered binder in her 20-year old Tribute with ample space for the manual, papers and receipts, and even a notepad and several clear display slots for travel, club and insurance cards. I guess the plastic flap envelope that came with the car projects economy passed along to the customer, but I've been hunting online for something similar to what she had. First off, nothing is thick enough to even hold just that intimidating 400-page manual. And the pickings are either rather flimsy and smaller compared to some rather nice binders I've seen available for other manufacturers' models. Some have me tempted to get theirs and figure our how to cover the Toyota logo.......:(

Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Comfort Vehicle door

Unfortunately I didn't get a pic before we handed over the Mazda to her sis on Sunday, but here's the closest example of a decent folder from even a quarter-century old car:

Corded phone Telephone Telephony Gas Communication Device

Has anyone found the same problem, and the solution?

·
Registered
124 Posts
The insurance card came and my wife mentioned she had liked the zippered binder in her 20-year old Tribute with ample space for the manual, papers and receipts, and even a notepad and several clear display slots for travel, club and insurance cards. I guess the plastic flap envelope that came with the car projects economy passed along to the customer, but I've been hunting online for something similar to what she had. First off, nothing is thick enough to even hold just that intimidating 400-page manual. And the pickings are either rather flimsy and smaller compared to some rather nice binders I've seen available for other manufacturers' models. Some have me tempted to get theirs and figure our how to cover the Toyota logo.......:(

View attachment 1047

Unfortunately I didn't get a pic before we handed over the Mazda to her sis on Sunday, but here's the closest example of a decent folder from even a quarter-century old car:

View attachment 1050

Has anyone found the same problem, and the solution?
You could also use the vaccinati card holders I’ve seen at drug stores. They are clear and seem they would fit nicely in the front of the manual holder.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Just ordered; $30, and scheduled delivery in time for Mother's Day. The correct overall size yet not too large, thick enough for the main and several other pamphlets. Plus cubbies and holders, and substantial construction:

Brown Luggage and bags Rectangle Bag Shoulder bag

Font Wood Screenshot Electronic device Multimedia

1 - 5 of 5 Posts