Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
24 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Tucson N LIne
24 Posts
My wife's N Line - She wanted it blacked out so we had the grey parts in the front and back wrapped in black gloss, the Hyundai symbol in the rear window and the Tucson badging were covered with a matte black to add contrast to the gloss of the paint. The Tucson didn't come out as nice as I had hoped so I am in search for matte black Tucson on the web. No luck thus far. I also purchased Black matte NLine badging for the sides and front grille. Haven't had the chance to put them on yet.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Cloud

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Automotive tail & brake light Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky

Car Automotive tail & brake light Automotive side marker light Vehicle Cloud

Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Tire Wheel

Automotive parking light Tire Land vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Wheel

Automotive parking light Hood Grille Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Hood Automotive design Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Mode of transport

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Grille Automotive tire Automotive side marker light

·
Registered
1 Posts
My wife's N Line - She wanted it blacked out so we had the grey parts in the front and back wrapped in black gloss, the Hyundai symbol in the rear window and the Tucson badging were covered with a matte black to add contrast to the gloss of the paint. The Tucson didn't come out as nice as I had hoped so I am in search for matte black Tucson on the web. No luck thus far. I also purchased Black matte NLine badging for the sides and front grille. Haven't had the chance to put them on yet.

View attachment 317
View attachment 318
View attachment 319
View attachment 320
View attachment 321
View attachment 322
View attachment 323
View attachment 324
View attachment 325
View attachment 326
Did you have it professionally \wrapped? Do you know what they used?

·
Registered
2022 Tucson PHEV Limited Black/Black
32 Posts
PHEV finally arrived! I'd have taken a nicer photo outside but after washing and polishing it for almost 4 hours yesterday it was raining today and I didn't have the heart to take it out. Maybe I'll take it out.... by May ;) And my apologies to any others Seattleites - I'm sure me getting this had something to do with the downturn in our weather.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
201 Posts
PHEV finally arrived! I'd have taken a nicer photo outside but after washing and polishing it for almost 4 hours yesterday it was raining today and I didn't have the heart to take it out. Maybe I'll take it out.... by May ;) And my apologies to any others Seattleites - I'm sure me getting this had something to do with the downturn in our weather.
View attachment 749
Black is beautiful. Meet Black Beauty:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts