Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
481 - 500 of 617 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Wow these look great - long time lurker here that is set to get an HEV next week - how has the mileage been with the HEV owners - i drove one a few months back and in city driving it was in battery mode for a surprising amount of time - more than i expected - are owners seeing the same behavour?
Also curious how long your wait was from purchase date until getting it...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ordered mine Nov 17th and got an email in Dec stating build # 751 for a scheduled June built. I am wondering if these numbers will stand. Any experience so far for a similar order?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ordered mine Nov 17th and got an email in Dec stating build # 751 for a scheduled June built. I am wondering if these numbers will stand. Any experience so far for a similar order?
Ordered PHEV Luxury in Ottawa, Dec 4th 2021. Update from my dealer was #832, build date Nov 2022, delivery in 2023.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ordered PHEV Luxury in Ottawa, Dec 4th 2021. Update from my dealer was #832, build date Nov 2022, delivery in 2023.
I heard something similar for all PHEV orders and that 2022s are sold out.

I hope that is not the case with either PHEV or HEV.

·
Registered
18 Posts
It is. If you do not already have an order in before December 9, 2021 you will not get a 2022
That's really unfortunate as the brand (Mother brand) will force consumers upmarket to the Ioniq5, or Genesis EV cousins. The Genesis brand needs to EV their lineup by 2025 (internal mandate) so maybe that's where the resources will be directed.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Today must be the day for updates because we just got one too. Ours is awaiting final delivery from the dealership!

·
Registered
2022 Tucson ultimate PHEV Deep sea blue (on order)
9 Posts
Same thing for me. I went from priority number 284 (as of November 2021) to 211 (as of January 10, 2022). I ordered a Tucson Phev ultimate, deep sea blue with Grey (white) interior. Production still planned in February.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Same thing for me. I went from priority number 284 (as of November 2021) to 211 (as of January 10, 2022). I ordered a Tucson Phev ultimate, deep sea blue with Grey (white) interior. Production still planned in February.
I guess we have a pulse on the cadence on the PHEVs. Mine is a PHEV as well.

481 - 500 of 617 Posts