Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
601 - 617 of 617 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Got a update from my dealer 2022 PHEV Ultimate, number 208 in the sequence build in February, Delivery will be in April according to the dealer.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Our PHEV has arrived at the dealer. I went in today so they can confirm that my trade is the same as what they saw when I ordered at the end of September; and it is. Thankfully no changes in any of the agreed upon numbers. We pick it up on Thursday. I am still searching for winter mats. Hyundai had nice ones but they are really pricey. I'm hoping Weathertech has something soon.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Our PHEV has arrived at the dealer. I went in today so they can confirm that my trade is the same as what they saw when I ordered at the end of September; and it is. Thankfully no changes in any of the agreed upon numbers. We pick it up on Thursday. I am still searching for winter mats. Hyundai had nice ones but they are really pricey. I'm hoping Weathertech has something soon.
I wonder if the HEV one's would work, they are in stock. I know with other mat companies they don't distinguish between the HEV and PHEV. I would call them....

·
Registered
23 Posts
I wonder if the HEV one's would work, they are in stock. I know with other mat companies they don't distinguish between the HEV and PHEV. I would call them....
I actually emailed their customer service today to ask them that exact question. They answered me pretty quickly. They said they might fit but they're aren't sure. They are planning to go to a local dealer when one is available. He suggested that I make a product request using one of their links which I did.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Check Tuxmats.com. They are in Toronto, and you can pick up locally. I have them on my Palisade and they are far better than the ones from Hyundai or Weathertech. They were "Out of Stock" a couple of weeks ago, but should be in soon, as I was emailed that the cargo mat is back in stock. They also offer free shipping in Canada. The Hyundai "premium" mats are nice but are a real pain to clean. They always looked dirty on my Genesis and my wife's Sonata. I'm going to wait for the Tux mats even if we have to use the carpeted mats that come with the Tucson. Besides you'll probably never use the carpeted mats!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Check Tuxmats.com. They are in Toronto, and you can pick up locally. I have them on my Palisade and they are far better than the ones from Hyundai or Weathertech. They were "Out of Stock" a couple of weeks ago, but should be in soon, as I was emailed that the cargo mat is back in stock. They also offer free shipping in Canada. The Hyundai "premium" mats are nice but are a real pain to clean. They always looked dirty on my Genesis and my wife's Sonata. I'm going to wait for the Tux mats even if we have to use the carpeted mats that come with the Tucson. Besides you'll probably never use the carpeted mats!
Thanks for the tip. I'll check them out. I'm in the Montreal area. Free shipping sounds great. Thanks again.

·
Registered
74 Posts
The trunk mat that is in stock is for the non-subwoofer trunks. I'm pretty sure those are for the non -hybrids. I spoke with Tuxmat a couple of times in the last few weeks and they are expected end of January/February. I didn't mention because I had the feeling he wanted something sooner. I'm sure the HEV mats on weather tech will fit the HPEV.... will be interesting to hear what Weathertech says.

I always use the carpeted mats on top of the fitted style mat as it soaks up the moisture on the winter, but that's personal preference.

·
Registered
23 Posts
The trunk mat that is in stock is for the non-subwoofer trunks. I'm pretty sure those are for the non -hybrids. I spoke with Tuxmat a couple of times in the last few weeks and they are expected end of January/February. I didn't mention because I had the feeling he wanted something sooner. I'm sure the HEV mats on weather tech will fit the HPEV.... will be interesting to hear what Weathertech says.

I always use the carpeted mats on top of the fitted style mat as it soaks up the moisture on the winter, but that's personal preference.
The Tuxmats look really nice. I would be inclined to get the whole set. I thought I read here that the hybrid mattress would not be a proper fit for the PHEV. I emailed Tuxmat to confirm. Front row is priority. Second row and trunk can wait a bit.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I had emailed Tuxmat a week or so ago and they responded that they are working on the PHEV version of their mats and added me to their mailing list but they did not have a specific release date.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Im wondering how many of you are in Nova Scotia? I ordered my Chrimson red/ black int phev in the middle of Oct.
I ordered my Titan Grey PHEV Ultimate on November 30 from Dartmouth Hyundai. My last update from Hyundai had me scheduled to be built in October with a priority of 836.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered my Titan Grey PHEV Ultimate on November 30 from Dartmouth Hyundai. My last update from Hyundai had me scheduled to be built in October with a priority of 836.
I was told as of Nov 17, I was priority number 1004 with a build date of Dec 2022. I ordered from Truro.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was told as of Nov 17, I was priority number 1004 with a build date of Dec 2022. I ordered from Truro.
Check your spam filter or call your salesman at your dealer (I’m guessing it’s Century). I got my first email mid December that was dated November 17 then got another one a week or so ago.

what trim level did did you ordrr?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Check your spam filter or call your salesman at your dealer (I’m guessing it’s Century). I got my first email mid December that was dated November 17 then got another one a week or so ago.

what trim level did did you ordrr?
Yes Century, they told me the same thing about spam and to check my wife's email as we both have bought several vehicles there.The one email I got was forwarded from Century. I left a message with the dealer last week to see if they could check for an update for me. I told them if it doesn't get bumped up I may have to start looking at something different. I know I would regret it, but long time to wait especially seeing the numbers some people are posting here. I ordered Ultimate trim.

·
Registered
34 Posts
1 year wait time, that is way too long in my opinion for a car.

EV, PHEV or HEV, are just starting to roll out to the market, there will be way more options in the next 4 to 5 years and probably better improvements.

I might go with the EV options after my new lease is up with my Tiguan, as long as Ontario's charging network gets better, Can't have EV when living in a condo with limited fast charging stations at the moment.

601 - 617 of 617 Posts