Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1 month old Tucson Limited remote start works fine but when you try to remotely move it forward or back it beeps and blinks 3 times and shuts off. Anyone have an idea as to what might have caused this?

Crispy620

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Hybrid Limited USA Market, Amazon Grey/Black With full OEM compact Spare
187 Posts
1 month old Tucson Limited remote start works fine but when you try to remotely move it forward or back it beeps and blinks 3 times and shuts off. Anyone have an idea as to what might have caused this?

Crispy620
expand...
Welcome new member.

Not much information to go on.

Assuming your Tucson is equipped with Smart Park you must use the key fob.

Lock then remote start with fob.

You can then hold down forward or backward button.

If nothing is in front or rear of sensors and your close to vehicle, it will move as long as your holding down the Smart Park button.

Read your manual for understanding how it works.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Ah - that's my issue. It was parked with the front very near a hedge. I wanted to move it back as there was a car parked near my drivers door.

Alan

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome new member.

Not much information to go on.

Assuming your Tucson is equipped with Smart Park you must use the key fob.

Lock then remote start with fob.

You can then hold down forward or backward button.

If nothing is in front or rear of sensors and your close to vehicle, it will move as long as your holding down the Smart Park button.

Read your manual for understanding how it works.
I've tried all that. It was working up until yesterday, now it doesn't. I guess it's back to Hyundai

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.