Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why aren't any lights coming on the outside with remote start? I thought the 1st time using it I had lights staying on to show the car is running, otherwise it's started but I can only tell by sound or if I start it through Bluelink (which magically began working again), seeing the successful message. Kinda dumb to have no lights on indicating car is running.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Luxury PHEV, Amazon Gray
17 Posts
I'm still having trouble with Bluelink doing anything. While the car shows me that I'm charging the battery, Bluelink says I am not plugged in. When I go to start the car on the app, it takes forever to "process" the information. Faster and easier to just start the car, lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm still having trouble with Bluelink doing anything. While the car shows me that I'm charging the battery, Bluelink says I am not plugged in. When I go to start the car on the app, it takes forever to "process" the information. Faster and easier to just start the car, lol

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Tucson N LIne
10 Posts
I believe that the lights stay off during remote start to inhibit people from trying to steal your car. Walking by with no lights on they might not be able to tell it's running. I could be wrong however.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Luxury PHEV, Amazon Gray
17 Posts
I believe that the lights stay off during remote start to inhibit people from trying to steal your car. Walking by with no lights on they might not be able to tell it's running. I could be wrong however.
On mine (Luxury PHEV), the remote start only works if all the doors are locked (I think, I've only had it for 3 days)

·
Registered
43 Posts
I got my PHEV tonite and once the doors are locked, I used the remote start and none of the exterior lights came on. I barely knew it was running and it was not until I was almost next to it did I see it really did remote start.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts