Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just got my 2022 and I have a remote start. My issue is, is there anyway to have your taillights or headlights remain on when the remote start is activated? It is very frustrating when i remote start my car and i can't tell if it is running unless i see the exhaust and that's only when it is cold out that I can see that.

Am I missing something?

·
Registered
2022Tucson "Blue" Titanium White/ Black
300 Posts
Hi, I just got my 2022 and I have a remote start. My issue is, is there anyway to have your taillights or headlights remain on when the remote start is activated? It is very frustrating when i remote start my car and i can't tell if it is running unless i see the exhaust and that's only when it is cold out that I can see that.

Am I missing something?
You get a signal that your car powers up when you start your vehicle. Since it is a hybrid and powering up might not always mean starting the ICE immediately, the fact that no lights come on may have something to do with conserving battery power, since sometimes remote start causes battery drain immediately, (in warm weather , when the a/c will turn on). Just a guess. I never had remote start before, so I am not used to any other system. I can see how it would be annoying to have the car behave differently.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts