Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Black on Black Tucson Hybrid SEL Convenience
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been having a little fun with the remote ... opening the windows. I have a Hybrid SEL and I'm sure the Limited offers the same option.
Does the blue offer this? Is it only the Hybrid?
Any other little known (secret) options to play with?
Just thought I'd kick it around with you all.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson HEV Ultimate; White/Grey
122 Posts
Page 5-43 of my owner's manual says this ...
Watch Automotive parking light Communication Device Font Automotive fog light

So, if you press and hold the "unlock" button on the remote (contrary to the typo showing "button (1)" as the "lock" button), it will open the windows while you keep that button held down. I don't believe you need to press that button multiple times first.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Page 5-43 of my owner's manual says this ...
View attachment 362
So, if you press and hold the "unlock" button on the remote (contrary to the typo showing "button (1)" as the "lock" button), it will open the windows while you keep that button held down. I don't believe you need to press that button multiple times first.
I have a states side manual and it is not mentioned in there I learned about it from this video ...

So I tried it as you described and it works the same!!
Thanks for sharing that info, I wonder why it's not mentioned my manual.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson HEV Ultimate; White/Grey
122 Posts
Another “hidden” feature … when you turn on the heated seats, it activates at maximum heat (3 LEDs lit) and each further button press decreases it by one step. So the normal way to turn it off would be to press the button 3 times.

But, if from max you press and hold the button for a couple of seconds, it will turn off seat heating with that one single action.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Another “hidden” feature … when you turn on the heated seats, it activates at maximum heat (3 LEDs lit) and each further button press decreases it by one step. So the normal way to turn it off would be to press the button 3 times.

But, if from max you press and hold the button for a couple of seconds, it will turn off seat heating with that one single action.
That’s a good one to know
My wife loves the heated seat, so we use it often
Now I won’t have to feel like a piano player. Lol

I enjoy finding out about tips tricks and short cuts

Thanks for sharing this

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Hybrid Blue Trim
34 Posts
In the US manual the feature is described on pg 5-60. You press (once) and hold the unlock button for more than 3 seconds. It does work on the blue trim, lowering the front windows only.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
In the US manual the feature is described on pg 5-60. You press (once) and hold the unlock button for more than 3 seconds. It does work on the blue trim, lowering the front windows only.
Yep. There it is right where you said
I did an adobe reader search for remote and didn’t see it. Thanks again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts