Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
2022 Tucson LTD
112 Posts
Yes I read the install instructions and in big red letters at the top it states " not to be mounted on panorama roof vehicles. I confused now. I went Hyundai and their accessory page. Looked up cross bars and that's what it says. You said they came on your Tucson. Is it on your window sticker or did the dealer add them? It's not about the money but just if they are OK for panorama roofs.
Thanks

· Registered
42 Posts
Yes I read the install instructions and in big red letters at the top it states " not to be mounted on panorama roof vehicles. I confused now. I went Hyundai and their accessory page. Looked up cross bars and that's what it says. You said they came on your Tucson. Is it on your window sticker or did the dealer add them? It's not about the money but just if they are OK for panorama roofs.
Thanks
I recommend finding the earlier posts on this Tucson forum, in which people discussed which roof racks worked with the panoramic roof.

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks
What year model do you have?? These came off a 22 Tucson Limited , gas engine

1 - 20 of 24 Posts