Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! My wife just bought a brand new, off the truck, upgraded SEL Tucson today. First brand new vehicle ever. Love the little grocery getter, but we've encountered an....annoyance. There seems to be no information on how to disable the seat belt chime for any of the seats. Never owned a vehicle that the owner manual didn't give some kind of instruction on how to do it.

Has anyone figured out how to disable the chime? If I have to buy a seat belt clip to fool the system, so be it, but I know I'm not the only one hoping to get rid of the chime.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lots of reasons. Doesn't really matter, and not really relevant. Just need the information since no one anywhere I've looked seems to know.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello everyone! My wife just bought a brand new, off the truck, upgraded SEL Tucson today. First brand new vehicle ever. Love the little grocery getter, but we've encountered an....annoyance. There seems to be no information on how to disable the seat belt chime for any of the seats. Never owned a vehicle that the owner manual didn't give some kind of instruction on how to do it.

Has anyone figured out how to disable the chime? If I have to buy a seat belt clip to fool the system, so be it, but I know I'm not the only one hoping to get rid of the chime.
[/QUOT

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hope it's not possible.
Yeah, because everyone should buckle their dog when they're in the front seat. Maybe you should be forced to buckle up while driving around on the farm. Glad you're the arbiter of morality and know what's best for every other person on the planet.

No one cares what you think other people should do. It's your opinion. Keep it to your damn self.

I came here looking for information, not your fucked up opinions. Glad I could find the information I was looking for instead of everyone's uppity moral opinions. 🙄

This place is a fucking joke. Great community of assholes around here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Dude, I never said you shouldn't seek whatcha lookin for. Your language is out of line and your temper would be #1 reason for a horrible community here.

That said, the information is not that hard to find. Good luck.

·
Registered
8 Posts
You are likely not able to disable the seat belt chimes. Manufacturers are getting away from offering that option. Our 2018 Tucson and both my 2017 f150 and 2019 Ranger have no way to factory disable the seatbelt chimes. Aftermarket... well that is a different story for the Fords.

·
Registered
24 Posts

Reading below, I see that you found the information. Please share it. I know I and others would be interested in how to do it. thank you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts