Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Tucson HEV Ultimate
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have have decided to road trip it 3200kms for the Tuscons Grand Voyage.. Lol. With only 350kms on the odometer I can't think of a better way to break it in travelling from Medicine Hat Alberta to Trenton Ontario. Any tips, tricks or suggestions are welcome!

·
Registered
302 Posts
We have have decided to road trip it 3200kms for the Tuscons Grand Voyage.. Lol. With only 350kms on the odometer I can't think of a better way to break it in travelling from Medicine Hat Alberta to Trenton Ontario. Any tips, tricks or suggestions are welcome!
Have a ball out there. Keep us all updated on your trip!
Safe drive.

·
Registered
Limited PHEV, Quartz White with grey interior
258 Posts
Not to make you nervous or anything.....................

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Keep changing RPM's for break-in.
Yes, through the prairies I will have too be mindful of that. But once into northern Ontario I'm sure it will get a full work out.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

These problems don't concern me too much. I was more concerned about not having an actual spare tire. The tire slime works but I would rather have an actual spare.

·
Registered
2022 Ultimate HEV
214 Posts
These problems don't concern me too much. I was more concerned about not having an actual spare tire. The tire slime works but I would rather have an actual spare.
Good luck calling CAA/AMA in Northern Ontario
You could prob make it through Sask/half of Manitoba asleep with cruise/LKA

For the Americans that don't understand, literally 90% of saskatchewan looks like this:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good luck calling CAA/AMA in Northern Ontario
You could prob make it through Sask/half of Manitoba asleep with cruise/LKA

For the Americans that don't understand, literally 90% of saskatchewan looks like this:

🤣 Yes and those pics are no exaggeration. It's weird seeing the curvature of the earth lol. I have done the Alberta - Ontario trip around 9 years ago in my Pontiac G6. Mind you I did it alone and it was one of the best road trips.
If I remember correctly there was only a 2 hr stretch through Northern Ontario that didn't have cell service.
And I can't see having any mechanical issues with the Tuscon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts