Hyundai Tucson Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
x_posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2022 Tucson preferred with trend package and love it. I know you can set temperature on start from the phone app but how can you set it with the remote car starter. Every time I start it with the car remote, it automatically is set at 22 degrees Celsius and would like it much cooler in the summer months. Is there a way to change it or is it just set that way.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson SEL FWD Amazon Grey Convenience/Premium/Cargo Pkgs
x_posts
There is no setting for that. 72F (22C) is low enough for the intended purpose to cool it down or Winter warm it up. Not saying they could or should have allowed that to be user controlled but it isn't.

·
Registered
x_posts
I have a 2022 Tucson preferred with trend package and love it. I know you can set temperature on start from the phone app but how can you set it with the remote car starter. Every time I start it with the car remote, it automatically is set at 22 degrees Celsius and would like it much cooler in the summer months. Is there a way to change it or is it just set that way.
Hello. I ordered today Hyindai Tucson hybrid 230ph N line do you any information if the car has pre- heating? because I leave in Finland so winter here is too cold, here we can put something to heat the motor also the cabin but I don’t destroy the shape of the car that’s why I wanna know winter here sometimes under -20. Thank you advance.

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Tucson SEL Convenience w/Premium non-hybrid
x_posts

If click on the Lo. Temp, you can select what temperature you like to have it own from the Bluelink Remote Start app.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts