1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Tucson PHEV SEL Silver/Black
17 Posts
I think the silver shows off the fender creases the best! I’ve seen the darker colors around, but they all just look “dirty black” and can barely see the creases.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Hybrid SEL Convenience
79 Posts
Good morning, fellow Shimmering Silver Tucson owners. My decision to go with this color was predicated more on practicality and process of elimination. I live in Phoenix where dust and broiling 110 temps in the summer are a constant. For me, a dark colored vehicle is a hard pass on both counts - they show dust more readily than other colors and get hotter when outside. My last two vehicles were a candy apple red 2001 Eclipse Spyder and a light blue Mazdaspeed 3, and I have never owned a black or white vehicle. Unfortunately Hyundai's very limited monochromatic color palette for the Tucson Hybrid left me few options. I would have jumped all over the Intense Blue, but only available in ICE. Might have even considered the White on the Tucson, but not for an extra $400. I am happy with my silver, and plan to liven it up a bit with some red trim inside and out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts