Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been waiting for months to get my hands on a 2022 tucson hybrid blue. I feel like at this point I should just get the 2023?? Kia has already released their 2023 kia sportage hybrid...

Thoughts?

·
Registered
2022 Tucson SEL FWD Amazon Grey Convenience/Premium/Cargo Pkgs
783 Posts
Have you looked beyond your area? Dealer here has had them on and off on the lot available. At this moment they have a Hybrid Limited available.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Limited PHEV Amazon Gray / Black. 2022 Tucson SEL PHEV Shimmering Silver / Gray
183 Posts
Have you looked beyond your area? Dealer here has had them on and off on the lot available. At this moment they have a Hybrid Limited available.
we have one hybrid limited in white available here. Outside Buffalo, New York.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im in colorado and there were 3 blue trims available and they just dropped off the hyundai website. They were supposed to come next month and I reached out to the dealerships and they said that their arrival dates are now tbd.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I have been waiting for months to get my hands on a 2022 tucson hybrid blue. I feel like at this point I should just get the 2023?? Kia has already released their 2023 kia sportage hybrid...

Thoughts?
That’s probably the right thing to do. If you get the ‘22, it’s technically a year old already.
If you can wait till fall for the ‘23, you’ll be in better value territory.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Im in colorado and there were 3 blue trims available and they just dropped off the hyundai website. They were supposed to come next month and I reached out to the dealerships and they said that their arrival dates are now tbd.
That’s the problem for both customers and dealers. Shortage of drivers , ports are backed up and shortage in parts, especially in hybrids. Those that actually had delivery dates were anywhere from two to four weeks late.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Supposedly I have a 22 limited hybrid coming in around mid September. Was expected the 10th now the 17th. I almost want to say keep it until a 23 comes in but God knows how much longer it'll actually take to get to me with waitlists and delivery times from overseas.

Not like I'm getting a price break on it for being almost a model year old already

1 - 12 of 12 Posts