Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious, but sometimes the spell offers correct spelling, but when you tap it , it ignores the correct spulling ( like that ) and puts in some none sense word. Is it me or the site?

· Registered
310 Posts
Not that, yet. But, the red squiggly line either delays showing up, or vanishes when starting to type the next word, or both. Or neither. I don't mind the wak-a-mole and other quirks much, as they all keep the Alterminers from setting in as quickly.

· Registered
2022 Tucson SEL w/Convenience
112 Posts
You do know you can edit if you recognize a misspelling after posting. I just misspelled a word and the red squiggly showed up immediately. The key is to hover over the work the right click. I wonder if it appears when people misspell "Tucson" as "Tuscon" ...which it does!!

· Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You do know you can edit if you recognize a misspelling after posting. I just misspelled a word and the red squiggly showed up immediately. The key is to hover over the work the right click. I wonder if it appears when people misspell "Tucson" as "Tuscon" ...which it does!!
Yeah, the thing drives me crazy. I idea going in my head, start typing like mad and think i spelled it all correctly, even if the misspelled words are right there for me to see. I just don’t see it. Oh well, must be the retirement thing. 😳🥹😀

1 - 4 of 4 Posts