Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
'22 SEL +Convenience +Premium in Intense Blue
136 Posts
No but I've definitely wondered if it's possible, the headlights are passable but really disappointing for LED. The NIHST ratings for the SEL are much worse than the Limited model that has the projectors.

Might be something as more of these end up in a junkyard to look at. I just don't know how many electronics are involved in a swap like that.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Hybrid SEL Convenience
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No but I've definitely wondered if it's possible, the headlights are passable but really disappointing for LED. The NIHST ratings for the SEL are much worse than the Limited model that has the projectors.

Might be something as more of these end up in a junkyard to look at. I just don't know how many electronics are involved in a swap like that.
I wouldn't think there would be much difference in either fitment or electronics. Should be same connectors - only real difference that I can see is interior lens design. I'm sure there will be aftermarket upgrades at some point as well. Not a huge priority for me, just thought I'd throw it out there for discussion.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts