Hyundai Tucson Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Three weeks from picking up my new car the honeymoon period is over, my Tucson has developed a few issues. Driving down from Warwickshire, UK, I discovered that the SatNav has a mind of its own. The instructions were to leave the M40 where there are no exits. In fact, at one point the SatNav routed me onto a river. Seems that other Tucson owners share the same problem, an unpredictable SatNav. In defiance, the time and day display has joined the SatNav. It’s resulted in playing havoc with the setting a charging time. Last night the car refused to be charged, whilst this morning it was quite happy. That’s fine but the electricity tariff is much more expensive after 4:30pm. On top of that, my car alarm continues to enjoy waking up my neighbours. The good news is that it’s a software update, bad news I have a 5 week wait. Just love technology when it works but when it doesn’t it’s a bitch. 🤣

Motor vehicle Hood Automotive parking light Grille Automotive lighting

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't believe I have seen other posts about that here, maybe a more a problem in the UK?
i posted the same on a UK Tucson Facebook Group and sadly I’m not alone. Seems that North American Hyundai cars enjoy better software. Good news is that the time settings behaved overnight which meant I was able to charge the vehicle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts